Precauciones de seguridad
- Superficies desinfectadas entre cada uso
- Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes
- Se ofrece un menú digital, desechable o desinfectado.
- Desinfectante o toallas limpiadoras para clientes
- Uso de utensilios sellados o envueltos
- Cantidad limitada de comensales ubicados en la mesa
- Respeto del distanciamiento en zonas comunes
- Espacio adicional entre mesas
- El personal de piso utiliza mascarillas
Wonderful variety and delicious food!
I understand that things are more laid back in Mexico, but the service was beyond slow even for Mexico. I can only imagine how bad it will be when tourism picks up again. The most frustrating part of dinner was that they billed us more for the wine than the price listed on the menu. According to the couple next to us, who had to grill the waiter on the wine prices, this is a recurring problem, and quite frankly unacceptable for a W property. We just paid the extra amount because we had to get a baby home and it would have taken another half an hour at the least. On the plus side, the food was pretty good if not memorable and the staff, although painfully slow, was friendly, but the overcharge left a lasting bad taste in my mouth!
Venazu is a place to come back; I don't know were to start. the food was really good; I order fish the catch of the day and it was prepared perfect, fresh, juicy and very tasty.
the service couldn't be better: Luis Garcia, Paul, Jaizu,David, Omar, Paola and Sixfredo made sure that everything was perfect. Beautiful place, great food and a the best service.
Venazú tiene una calificación de 4.5 estrellas de 3 comensales de OpenTable.
Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento.