The 1850 House at Silo Point Country Club - Southbury
Precauciones de seguridad
- Superficies desinfectadas entre cada uso
- Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes
- Se ofrece un menú digital, desechable o desinfectado.
- Uso de utensilios sellados o envueltos
- Cantidad limitada de comensales ubicados en la mesa
- Respeto del distanciamiento en zonas comunes
- Espacio adicional entre mesas
- El personal de piso utiliza mascarillas
- Los comensales deben utilizar mascarillas a menos que estén comiendo o bebiendo
- El personal enfermo tiene prohibido el acceso al lugar de trabajo
- Se solicita el control de la temperatura al personal
- Se solicita el control de la temperatura a los comensales
- Se recoge información de contacto para el rastreo
The food was good, but the service was inconsistent. Our drink order was never placed, yet appeared on our bill.
They were not prepared for the amount of people and therefore service and food were lacking. It is unfortunate and an unpredictable business and hopefully they can adjust because generally we have enjoyed our meals here.
it was very good service. the food was average. it is a lovely setting.
Nice to sit on the terrace, food very good for the price!
space needs updating
Great new restaurant, with excellent views of a golf course. Great food and service.
THis restaurant recently opened and each week there are improvements. Service is very good, the food is excellent and artistically presented. There are improvements needed in ambiance but that will come once fully staffed.
First time I’ve dined here since the new ownership and the food was excellent and the service too. The patio itself has a great view but could definitely use some attention. The concrete floor needs resurfacing, furniture is utilitarian and the decor needs plantings or plants to create a more attractive space. But food and service were top notch. Will dine there again.
New owner at long-established eatery in Southbury. Outside seating overlooking the golf course, gentle breeze moving through the patio under the awning. Genial and well-trained waiter, generous portions. Menu similar to comparable establishment in neighboring town, but less expensive.
Overlook a beautiful gift course. Great food and have plenty of outdoor seating. Just found my new favorite hangout. Cant wait to go back this summer and fall.
The 1850 House at Silo Point Country Club - Southbury ofrece comida para llevar que se puede pedir llamando al restaurante al (860) 362-1034.
The 1850 House at Silo Point Country Club - Southbury tiene una calificación de 4.4 estrellas de 10 comensales de OpenTable.
Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento.