Precauciones de seguridad
- Superficies desinfectadas entre cada uso
- Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes
- Se ofrece un menú digital, desechable o desinfectado.
- Desinfectante o toallas limpiadoras para clientes
- Cantidad limitada de comensales ubicados en la mesa
- Respeto del distanciamiento en zonas comunes
- Espacio adicional entre mesas
- El personal de piso utiliza mascarillas
- Los comensales deben utilizar mascarillas a menos que estén comiendo o bebiendo
- El personal enfermo tiene prohibido el acceso al lugar de trabajo
- Se solicita el control de la temperatura al personal
Loved the tacos and burrito!!! The drinks were great as well. We visited twice while staying @ The Sheraton; both times we were pleased with our food selection. I highly recommend if looking for some good food and the view is Fabulous too.
Great customer service !!! There really not that much food selection… service and ambiance was amazing
The menu is extremely limited. Only a few options to choose from. The drinks made weren’t very good either. The server. Was rushed and wasn’t super attentive. The waiter who delivered the food was more attentive than our actual waiter.
They reserved a gorgeous view of the boats for us, since we booked on Open Table!! Yay!! What a beautiful sunset at the harbor, relaxing fire pits, and incredibly kind staff. Great for a simple night to go somewhere new on the water. The food could use a little help - get the arugula salad, the fries. The burger was okay - love the egg bun - nachos had unusual red sweet hot peppers, but they should have used real cheddar instead of velveeta style cheese. Thumbs up overall!
Waiters and manager were awful! Very slow AND rude! Had reservations and still had to wait 45 minutes to be seated. No refills on drinks, had to wait 10 minutes to get a bottle of hot sauce and the food is not that good. We won't be back.
Horribly managed. Went three times. Walked out the third time. Hostess busted her butt to do everyone’s job. Manager was argumentative. Most patrons not happy
Food was marginal at best. Waitstaff were slow. Only thing nice was the view
Shoreline Cantina ofrece comida para llevar que se puede pedir llamando al restaurante al (619) 291-2900.
Shoreline Cantina tiene una calificación de 3.7 estrellas de 7 comensales de OpenTable.
Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento.