Precauciones de seguridad
- Superficies desinfectadas entre cada uso
- Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes
- Se ofrece un menú digital, desechable o desinfectado.
- Desinfectante o toallas limpiadoras para clientes
- Cantidad limitada de comensales ubicados en la mesa
- Respeto del distanciamiento en zonas comunes
- Espacio adicional entre mesas
- El personal de piso utiliza mascarillas
- Los comensales deben utilizar mascarillas a menos que estén comiendo o bebiendo
- El personal enfermo tiene prohibido el acceso al lugar de trabajo
- Se solicita el control de la temperatura al personal
- Se solicita el control de la temperatura a los comensales
Absolutely lovely location - but it is an outdoor location and there were not enough functioning umbrellas (one on the side sat broken) to create shade so we had to be seated more under roof which was warmer not as much breeze. Hard to believe there was not an extra umbrella anywhere on the property????
We are annual visitors to Cabo San Lucas, and very spoiled by fine dining here. So we were interested to try something new. It was an evening worth the trip, in every way. The hotel and restaurant a gem of high design, and the wild desert and beach setting thrilling.
However, Pacific needs to indicate on all the services that it is located in the Hotel Nobu -- it took a long time for our taxi driver to figure it out, and then only by calling the hotel. Also, it's a 30 minute drive from town, and you should arrange for driver to wait and take you back. $35 each way. But definitely worth it!
Violin player created the greatest atmosphere!
Was very disappointed with the food. No flavor and overpriced.
Extraordinary Mexican food. Delicious and nicely presented with super helpful staff.
Amazing food and amazing service. The best restaurant I visited during my vacation in Cabo.
The place was pretty quiet. At one point, we were literally the only people there. The food is ok. Nothing amazing. For the type of place it’s in, you’d expect to have your socks knocked off. It was basic food, sadly. I am hopeful that they’ll get up to speed. I know the place is new so they have some kinks to work out. The steak I had was cooked really well. The corn esquites wasn’t what we expected. Maybe I don’t know what it’s supposed to be but it was very hominy like and chewy. Not what I expected. The cocktails were pretty on point.
Pacific Restaurant tiene una calificación de 4.9 estrellas de 7 comensales de OpenTable.
Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento.