Pachamama San Diego
Precauciones de seguridad
- Superficies desinfectadas entre cada uso
- Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes
- Se ofrece un menú digital, desechable o desinfectado.
- Desinfectante o toallas limpiadoras para clientes
- Pago sin contacto disponible
- Uso de utensilios sellados o envueltos
- Cantidad limitada de comensales ubicados en la mesa
- Respeto del distanciamiento en zonas comunes
- Espacio adicional entre mesas
- El personal de piso utiliza mascarillas
- Los comensales deben utilizar mascarillas a menos que estén comiendo o bebiendo
- El personal enfermo tiene prohibido el acceso al lugar de trabajo
Friendly and personable service and interesting menu choices. We picked it because it seemed to be a little different from your run-of-the-mill choices and we were not disappointed. I actually ordered a vegetarian meal (Tacu Tacu) which was delicious, a thing I didn’t think was possible. My wife had the Quinoa Chicken and really enjoyed it. The ambiance is a little spartan inside, which is where we ate because the evening was pretty cold, but they also have a nice patio for when the weather warms that looks inviting.
I’d say, give it a try if you are looking for something a little out of the ordinary.
minimal service, 2 of 4 dishes were under-cooked, they just didn’t seem interested in providing a nice dining experience. The staff were friendly, and I know it’s tough during COVID for restaurants, but they were not busy and this just seemed like lazy/disinterested service. It’s a shame because the atmosphere on the balcony/patio area would be great if the food and service matched!
Great service and food!
Okay, so imagine you walk into a restaurant with its doors open/sign saying it’s open and checking your watch to see....yeah it’s after 10:30 were open!! Then upon stepping in to be told to wait outside because it’s not open yet...yeah kind of rude but we get it, extra preparations with covid and all-were not unreasonable! So we wait a few minutes and we get our chance to order. The food was pretty good, service was really lacking-slow and rather disinterested in being there-wrong coffee order, 15 mins for it to get there etc. Look we all have our bad mornings, but we walked away with kind of a frustrated feeling because we had heard/seen such great things about this place in the end we kind of felt that it should have been better. Again the food was good but the rest of the experience was just kind of “Meh”.
Pachamama San Diego ofrece comida para llevar que se puede pedir llamando al restaurante al (619) 738-3737.
Pachamama San Diego tiene una calificación de 4.2 estrellas de 3 comensales de OpenTable.
Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento.