Precauciones de seguridad
- Superficies desinfectadas entre cada uso
- Limpieza profunda diaria de zonas comunes
- Pago sin contacto disponible
- Cantidad limitada de comensales ubicados en la mesa
- Respeto del distanciamiento en zonas comunes
- Espacio adicional entre mesas
- El personal de piso utiliza mascarillas
- Los comensales deben utilizar mascarillas a menos que estén comiendo o bebiendo
- El personal enfermo tiene prohibido el acceso al lugar de trabajo
- Se recoge información de contacto para el rastreo
Arrived with two Asian / Arab male companions. Was told my booking was made too late in the evening. Decided to let us in but only if we had a table with minimum £500 spend, not the £300 stated through opentable. We agreed, got charged £60 entry (£20 x3) was told £60 would be reduced from bill, it wasn’t.
Upon entering we ordered bottle of critic where menu reads £320 , but we were charged £350. Highlighted this to the waitress and she then deducted it. No one took off the £60 entry. The bill also included %15 service charge - I mean isn’t booking a table with a minimum spend of £500 enough to receive “table service”.
Rest of the drinks spent throughout the night was ordered via the main bar to avoid this 15% charge. Ordered multiple bottles additionally throughout the night, yet my table was the first to begin being removed by staff? The other parties kept their table and spent considerably less. Not quite the service we expect when spending upwards of £1k on alcohol throughout the night. Throughout the night saw a wave of guys only and mixed groups enter the club and even attempt to steal our drinks. Had absolutely the worst tiny table and was forced to join another group and order our drinks there !
Not what I expect when spending £1k on an “upscale club”.
Really nice, lovely interior and everyone is very friendly.
However there wasn’t many people in when we got there but it started to get busy later on (when we were leaving) so I would recommend going at midnight earliest.
DOLCE KENSINGTON tiene una calificación de 3.7 estrellas de 2 comensales de OpenTable.
Sí, generalmente puedes reservar en este restaurante eligiendo la fecha, la hora y el tamaño de grupo en OpenTable. Debido a las restricciones locales, puede que este restaurante no acepte reservaciones en este momento.