Los premios Diners’ Choice se basan en las reservaciones, comidas y reseñas de comensales como tú. Sólo los comensales verificados pueden calificar a los restaurantes en OpenTable, de modo que nuestros datos son confiables.
With sophisticated touches and a cultured aesthetic, Odelia is your new favorite place for an elevated café and wine bar experience at affordable prices. Family-run and focused on the thoughtful details, a visit to Odelia is designed to feel like an escape to another time or place. Come for a macchiato, stay for the chardonnay.
Please call for reservations. Due to Covid - 19 restrictions online reservation will be suspended until further notice. 985-400-5668
Our hours of operation will be:
Sunday & Monday - closed
Tuesday - Thursday - 4 pm - 9 pm
Friday - 11 am - 9 pm
Saturday - 4 pm - 9 pm
Happy Hour - Tuesday - Friday 4 pm - 6 pm
1/2 price appetizers
1/2 price glasses of wine and specialty cocktails
For GAIA Steakhouse, the ultimate goal is to give guests an unparalleled dining experience on every level. A warm atmosphere, top-notch service, and culinary excellence make GAIA Steakhouse and unmatched local dining encounter.
AT GAIA, ALL STEAKS ARE GRILLED TO ORDER OVER CHARCOAL EMBERS AND FINISHED IN A SCREAMING HOT WOOD FIRED OVEN!
Our daily omakase menu is created around the best seasonal ingredients available. Please provide any allergies or dietary restrictions with your reservation so that we may be able to ensure your best possible experience.
We still hand-cut every steak when you place your order tableside. It’s not the easiest way, but quality never is. This allows us to make sure that every steak that leaves our kitchen is consistently succulent and flavorful.
This is our pledge to you. Join us!
Indulge in the finest food, drink, and entertainment on the Northshore.
Our events calendar caters to all tastes and preferences, with exclusive wine tastings and bespoke culinary experiences crafted by our renowned chefs and expert mixologists. We’re committed to providing an unforgettable dining experience that captivates our guests, constantly evolving and adding new events to ensure the utmost refinement and sophistication. Come experience the exceptional elegance that makes us a premier destination for fine dining.
Bayou des Familles, a lazy waterway home to many alligators, turtles, egrets and other wildlife, takes center stage as our restaurant’s design provides its diners with a natural picture show. It’s in this unique setting where friends and family unite to experience southern Louisiana charm and culture in its finest form. It’s an experience not to be soon forgotten.
The 15-mile drive from downtown New Orleans will take you through the Jean Lafitte National Park. You’ll arrive at Restaurant des Familles and park under moss-filled century-old oak trees. The restaurant’s Acadian-style architecture provides a glimpse of bayou life that once was.
Our menu features authentic representations of Cajun and Creole favorites such as Crawfish Etouffée, Seafood & Okra Gumbo, Seafood Platters and Turtle Soup. Our signature dish, Alligator Stuffed Mushrooms with Alligator Sauce Piquant, will tempt even the most timid diner.
We look forward to your visit.
- SASANDRAGSonora •4 reseñas5.0Comieron en 20 nov 2023Excelente servicio y la comida fabulosa . Celebrábamos un cumpleaños y arreglaron todo para que fuera un momento especial . Nos arriesgamos con una bebida especial del bar y quedamos súper sorprendidos x lo rica que estába . Fue muy rápido el servicio y el lugar muy agradableMás informaciónGW FinsPrecio: Muy caro• Pescados y Mariscos• French Quarter•4.9
- OTLas Vegas •1 reseña5.0Comieron en 19 jul 2023Todo el personal es muy atento, y la comida deliciosa pedimos huevos Benedictinos y de postre él banana Foster. El restaurante está muy bonito con buena luz y ambiente tranquilo.Más informaciónBrennan'sPrecio: Caro• Criolla (Luisiana)• French Quarter•4.7
- HGHansGCiudad de México •9 reseñas5.0Comieron en 5 jun 2023Este restaurante tiene muchísima historia. Puedes visitar los ambientes de atrás para regresar al pasado. Es impresionante. Y la comida y el servicio... fuera de este mundo. Extremadamente recomendable.Más informaciónAntoine'sPrecio: Caro• Criolla (Luisiana)• French Quarter•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerPittsburgh •3 reseñas5.0Comieron en 5 abr 2023Desayunamos excelente … platos servidos muy generosos .. si no comes mucho como yo puedes compartir …. El café deliciosoMás informaciónLukePrecio: Moderado• Francesa• Distrito Central de Negocios•4.6
- CTCliffTVIPSudoeste de la Florida •35 reseñas5.0Comieron en 17 abr 2022Superbamundo!Más informaciónMr. B's BistroPrecio: Caro• Criolla (Luisiana)• French Quarter•4.6
12 stellar special-occasion restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleanians mark time by food seasons, not calendar flips. The hottest months belong to frozen daiquiris and technicolor snoballs. Spring brings families and friends together over spicy spreads of boiled crawfish. Carnival season is all about sweet and savory king cakes. In other words, in a city that puts food at the center of its life—and not just the center of the table—eating and drinking is always a special occasion. When it comes to celebrating a birthday, graduation, or just feeling alive in the Big Easy, the stage is set with buckets of seafood, cocktails in James Beard Award-winning bars, and grand dining rooms that have hosted generations of milestone events. Read on for a guide to the 12 best restaurants to book across New Orleans to get the party started.
The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
New Orleans’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
New Orleans’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of New Orleans dining right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants have hosted lovers and trysts for more than 300 years. Couples looking for romance are sure to find it in the Big Easy, whether it’s in the embrace of a velvet-clad hotel lounge or an intimate, family-owned neighborhood joint. Butter up your beau with a steak and martini at an iconic Mid-City steakhouse. Tuck into a tasting menu fit for royalty at a Japanese jewel box in the Central Business District. There’s a table for every kind of date across this festive city. Read on for a guide to 9 New Orleans restaurants ready to host your next romantic occasion.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in New Orleans
New Orleans’s restaurants are the beating heart of this festive city, and to say they’ve had a tough few years would be putting it mildly. The good news is that hospitality is calling again, and nobody does it better than the restaurateurs, chefs, servers, and bartenders that call the Big Easy home. Superior service continues to set New Orleans’s restaurant scene apart. Among the standouts, there’s a brand-new izakaya helmed by a meticulous executive chef who spent time in Japan and a Mid-City tapas bar that churns out a one-of-its-kind, afterhours brunch for the midnight munchies. Book one, book all, and be warmly welcomed at these four new restaurants, representing the best of New Orleans right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Preguntas más frecuentes
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- The Roosevelt Hotel New Orleans - Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
- Hilton New Orleans / St. Charles Avenue
- French Quarter
- New Orleans Marriott
- Abita Springs Historic District
- Windsor Court Hotel
- Omni Royal Crescent Hotel
- Hotel Le Marais
- New Orleans Riverwalk Shopping Center
- Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
- Harrah's New Orleans
- West End Park
- DoubleTree by Hilton New Orleans
- Sena Mall Shopping Center
- National World War II Museum
- Bedico Park
- Sheraton Hotel Metairie New Orleans
- Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Airport
- Bijou on the Bayou
- 92 New Orleans Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- These 10 New Orleans restaurants nail outdoor dining
- The Best Bars for Foodies in New Orleans
- The best places to grab a drink in New Orleans
- 50 New Orleans Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in New Orleans
- 9 romantic restaurants for date night in New Orleans
- 5 restaurants pushing the envelope in New Orleans
- 14 restaurants vital to New Orleans
- 12 stellar special-occasion restaurants in New Orleans