Los premios Diners’ Choice se basan en las reservaciones, comidas y reseñas de comensales como tú. Sólo los comensales verificados pueden calificar a los restaurantes en OpenTable, de modo que nuestros datos son confiables.
culinary school, he began studying Kaiseki Course at a hotel. When he turned 27, he became sous-
chef at Hotel Nogamiya.
While there, he participated in a Tokushima Culinary Contest, where he won first prize. When he
was 35 years old, he joined Tofu Kaiseki Restaurant as their head chef.
During this time, he also studied French cuisine for 3 years, training under a Head Chef who had on-
the-job experience working in a prestigious French fine dining restaurant.
Chef Azeuchi quickly became the sous chef in the restaurant. When Japanese Crown Prince
Naruhito - now known as
"His Imperial Majesty the Emperor"- made a royal visit to Kagawa Prefecture, Chef Azeuchi
entertained him with his beautiful dishes.
Check out our experiences available and our special Grand Cru immersive dinner.
Our French wine list will take you through a journey in the different wine regions of France. Let us pair your tasting menus with our selection of wine handpicked by one of our owner Nicolas. Our expert mixologist have designed with Chef a creative list of cocktails enjoyable at the bar with your tasting menu or in our main dining room.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
A bientôt et merci.
Come see us for lunch or dinner, in our beautiful dining room or our amazing patio
Serving and preserving the Gaucho’s culture and the authentic dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy of grilled meats and fresh salads.
With 17 different cuts of meats, ranging from beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and fish, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Hearts of palm, artichoke, sweet beets, asparagus, caprese salad, imported cheeses, and cured meats are only some of the almost 40 items that our gourmet salad bar offers.
Side dishes like garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized bananas, traditional rice and black beans, are a perfect complement to the true Southern Brazilian menu.
Whether you are visiting us for happy hour, a business dinner, a family gathering or a special occasion, we invite you to join us for a unique culinary experience at Galpão Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse.
Our food is made from scratch and signature cocktails are crafted by an expert mixologist. The interior and spacial design was curated by Sean Brown, and each element speaks directly to the intention and experience of SEVEN:45. We are more than just a bar.
Located in the heart of the Arts District in Downtown Las Vegas, we're a short distance from the Strip.
Whether you stop in for a bottle of wine and charcuterie before a show, appetizers, and cocktails before dinner, or to spend your evening with us enjoying live music or a nightly DJ, you will be tempted into staying for an unforgettable evening.
From bites to bottle service, S Bar, in Mandalay Bay, has the exclusivity & intimacy of a Los Angeles lounge with the Las Vegas grandeur & lights.
Some amazing opportunities I've experienced include being a part of the Vegas UNCORK'D by Bon Appetit for five consecutive years. Previously, IL Mulino NY has been nominated for the titles of Top Ten Italian Restaurants in the country and Best Italian Restaurant in Las Vegas. Also, the American Academy has graciously awarded my cooking with the "Golden Plate Award". My goal for Gondola is to incorporate new flavors of Italian cuisine from the Las Vegas Strip to your local neighborhood. I look forward to honing my skills in the kitchen and expanding the restaurant to provide the community with more Italian novelties.
- OTCancún / Riviera Maya •1 reseña5.0Comieron hace 4 díasMuy bueno!!!! Lo recomiendo uno de mis lugares favoritos.Más informaciónSmith & Wollensky - Las VegasPrecio: Moderado• Cortes de carne• The Strip•4.7
- OTMiami - Dade •5 reseñas5.0Comieron hace 5 díasMe encantó cada vez que tenga la oportunidad siempre vendré 😎❣️✨Más informaciónTAO Asian Bistro - Las VegasPrecio: Muy caro• Japonesa• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.6
- OTLas Vegas •1 reseña5.0Comieron en 24 nov 2023Me encanta, he ido varias veces al de NY y al de Las Vegas. Es garantía!Más informaciónCarmine's - Las VegasPrecio: Moderado• Italiana• Forum Shops at Caesars•4.7
- OTCancún / Riviera Maya •1 reseña5.0Comieron en 27 oct 2023De las mejores carnes que he probado. Gran opción para los amantes de los cortesMás informaciónDelmonico SteakhousePrecio: Caro• Cortes de carne• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.8
- ALAndreaLLas Vegas •4 reseñas5.0Comieron en 20 oct 2023Excelente servicio, nuestra mesera Jennifer muy atenta y eficiente La comida con excelente presentación y sabor sobresaliente ( en especial el cavatelli con trufa me sorprendió) Ambiente agradable que se presta para poder platicar y disfrutar el momento Ampliamente recomendableMás informaciónLAVO Italian Restaurant - Las VegasPrecio: Caro• Italiana• The Venetian and Palazzo•4.4
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
No dish is simultaneously as iconic and as versatile as the hamburger. Reflecting that diversity, hamburgers grace the menus of all sorts of Las Vegas restaurants. From high-end to health-focused, the city’s most noteworthy burgers reflect the varying tastes and cultures of its denizens. One thing they all have in common? Passionate chefs and an emphasis on quality ingredients. Here are the ten best burgers in Las Vegas right now.
These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions
There is always a celebration happening in Las Vegas — what other city can say that? Whether it’s Friday or Monday, a bachelorette party or bottle service for the sake of bottle service, every occasion is a special occasion in Las Vegas. While there is something truly magical about a place where everyone is trying to have the best night of their life, the inherent spectacle of it all poses a challenge when attempting to really celebrate. This begs the question: When you are attempting to commemorate a truly special occasion in Las Vegas, how do you do it? The answer: by choosing the perfect restaurant. From glittering Strip venues with views as opulent as the food to intimate neighborhood spots meant for shared plates and warm conversation, there is no standard formula for the ideal special occasion restaurant in Las Vegas. Whether your celebration takes the form of cocktails, twinkling lights, and no dress code in the Arts District or the kind of steakhouse worth putting on an evening gown for, consider these restaurants for your next special occasion in Las Vegas.
Preguntas más frecuentes
- Wynn Las Vegas y Encore
- Cannery Hotel & Casino
- Aria Hotel & Casino
- Monte Carlo Hotel & Casino
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
- Nugget Casino de Jerry
- SLS Las Vegas
- Cerca de la franja
- Luxor Hotel and Casino
- Texas Station Hotel & Casino
- The D Hotel & Casino
- Mirage Hotel & Casino
- Las Vegas
- Boulder Highway
- Mandarin Oriental
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino
- The Strip
- Marriott's Grand Chateau
- Imperial Palace Auto Collections
- Elara, a Hilton Grand Vacations Club - Center Strip
- Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
- The Signature at MGM
- The Grandview At Las Vegas
- Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino
- Platinum Hotel and Spa
- Paris Las Vegas
- MGM Grand Garden Arena
- Harrah's Las Vegas
- Forum Shops
- California Hotel and Casino
- Caesars Palace
- Aliante Casino + Hotel
- South Point Hotel Casino-Spa
- The Planetarium
- Trump International Hotel Las Vegas
- Hard Rock Hotel and Casino
- The Best Bars for Foodies in Las Vegas
- The 10 Best Burgers in Las Vegas Right Now
- A Local’s Guide to Las Vegas’s Best Outdoor Dining
- 50 Las Vegas Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Las Vegas
- 7 Must-Book Restaurants in Las Vegas This Fall
- 100 Las Vegas Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- These 15 Las Vegas Restaurants Are the Best of the Best for Celebrating Special Occasions