Los premios Diners’ Choice se basan en las reservaciones, comidas y reseñas de comensales como tú. Sólo los comensales verificados pueden calificar a los restaurantes en OpenTable, de modo que nuestros datos son confiables.
Delicious dining experience with the freshest and highest quality ingredients, most being locally sourced.
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
We have new reservations policies for dining in and yet if you are not comfortable dining in at this time, we are offering Curbside Pick-Up as well as delivery options. Please visit our website or social media options for all updated information and menus.
We appreciate all the support and welcome you to join us soon for Atlanta's best Steaks, Seafood and Schnitzel!
Popular dishes include: haloumi involtini, eggplant tart, risotto, kotlets & balela...
We offer an upscale dining experience concentrated on exceptional service to create a customer centric environment.
Crust & Craft. Redefining how Georgians enjoy Pizza, Beer, & Cocktails in the heart of McDonough.
Owner Stephanie Jaouen brings her French upbrining to Sandy Springs. Located on Roswell road close to Abernathy, la Petite Maison offers a romantic patio for those cool summer nights.
A vibrant dining room that feels like a bistro straight out of France, allows you to enjoy both your company and your food.
You will experience the richness of cuisine of Provence, filled with sun, sandy beaches and all the colorful and lively traditional flavors of southern France.
A unique moment to arouse your senses to Provence's gastronomy.
With a $39 3-course menu Monday thru Thursday,2 daily seasonal specials and a fascinating dessert menu, you will understand why La Petite Maison has been rated one of Atlanta's top French Restaurant.
Please call for daily specials.
- OTVIPNueva York/Región de los Tres Estados •7 reseñas5.0Comieron en 27 nov 2023Excelente!!! El servicio el habiente todo como me lo imaginé la comida de lujoMás informaciónBonesPrecio: Muy caro• cortes de carne• Buckhead•4.8
- OT1 reseña5.0Comieron en 18 jun 2023Perfect place!Más informaciónMurphy'sPrecio: Moderado• Americana• Virginia Highland•4.7
- GOGODDESSCiudad de México •6 reseñas5.0Comieron en 3 may 2023STAFF ATENTO. LA COMIDA ES EXCELENTE, SABOR EXQUISITO ENSALADA Y POSTRES, UBICACION CONVENIENTE EN MIDTOWN.Más informaciónSaints + CouncilPrecio: Caro• Americana contemporánea• Midtown•4.6
- JBJBS2VIPMetro de Atlanta •38 reseñas5.0Comieron en 17 sept 2022A regular, delicious!Más informaciónBistro NikoPrecio: Moderado• Francesa contemporánea• Buckhead•4.8
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
Atlanta’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Preguntas más frecuentes
El restaurante con las mejores reseñas en Metro de Atlant es Pasta Classes at Storico Fresco
- Phipps Plaza Shopping Center
- Georgia Aquarium
- Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/I-75 North
- Haynes Bridge Village Shopping Center
- Pleasant Circle Park
- Residence Inn Atlanta Downtown
- Cobb Parkway Plaza Shopping Center
- Twelve Hotels Atlantic Station
- Mall of Georgia
- Cobb Galleria Centre
- Lenox Square Shopping Center
- Holcomb Bridge Crossing Shopping Center
- Dunwoody Village Shopping Center
- East Cobb Crossing Shopping Center
- The Forum Shopping Center
- The Georgian Terrace
- Towncenter Mall
- Marietta Dobbins Air Force Base
- Peachtree Center Station
- Old Fourth Ward Park
- Atlanta’s 5 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
- 9 top date night restaurants in Atlanta
- Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- 9 Atlanta restaurants perfect for special occasions
- Discover the Best Fried Chicken in Atlanta
- Discover Tasty Tacos in Atlanta
- 100 Atlanta Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Persons with Disabilites-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- 50 Atlanta Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- 15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
- Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in the South
- Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
- 5 cutting-edge restaurants to visit now in Atlanta
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
- The Best Places to Eat in Atlanta
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
- Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta