Cocina (20 de 25)
19 restaurantes cercanos disponibles
The old Union Jack behind the bar may be faded, but spirits are soarin’. And why not? This is after all, a laugh-out-loud, slap-on-the-back, greet-you-with-a-roar, English-style pub. Where the traditions are as rich and warm as the Shephard’s Pie. And where the stories flow as freely from the...
Located on the corner of 11th and H street NW, Capitol City Brewing Co. opened its doors in 1992 as the first brew pub in our nation's capitol since prohibition, thus giving its citizens and its many visitors the freedom to enjoy some of the finest hand-crafted beer in the country. On the front of...
Inspired by the grand brasseries of Europe, Café Riggs offers historic grace married with contemporary cuisine. Serving an all-day menu from the bar, dining room and café, patrons are welcomed into the airy setting to enjoy a casual drink or celebratory meal against the backdrop of the space’s...
- Classy Condo
- The Westin Washington, D.C. City Center
- Crystal City Marriott at Reagan National Airport
- John F Kennedy Center For The Performing Arts
- Mount Vernon Square
- Rhode Island Avenue Center Shopping Center
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Grand Hyatt Washington
- Howard University Park Historical
- Bluemont Historic District
- Gallery Place Chinatown Metro Station
- Herndon Historic District
- Allentown Way Shopping Center
- Penn Quarter Metro Station, Washington D.C.
- Fairfax Circle Shopping Center
- Hilton Garden Inn Washington DC Downtown
- Pentagon City Metro Station
- Washington Convention Center
- The Watergate Hotel
- The Mayflower Hotel, Autograph Collection